The Department of Social Work at FASS started in 1952 and provides professional social work education at the Undergraduate, Post-Graduate Diploma, Masters and PhD level. We have a dynamic team of faculty and students who are passionate about enhancing social well-being along the individual to societal levels using a variety of methods relevant to today's society.
To be a leading educational and research institution within the international social work community, providing a distinctive Asian perspective in social work and social development.
- To produce and develop competent social work graduates who can contribute to the well-being of society by:
- Promoting the social functioning of people within the environment from the perspectives of the individual, family and community;
- Enabling the development of human potential to the fullest;
- Undertaking research and creating awareness and understanding of social issues and social change.
- To lead in the development and promotion of regional social work education, practice and research in collaboration with Asian and other international partners.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.